Join InterContinental Malta’s team
We are seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our dynamic team. This challenging position has overall responsibility for supervising and inspecting the assigned rooms and / or public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests.
Further duties include, but are not limited to:
– Inspecting hotel rooms and/or public areas as well as panel rooms, housekeeping attendant carts etc… in order to ensure that established cleanliness and quality standards are met
– Respond to special guest requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner
– Assist with the scheduling and room assignments to ensure proper coverage
– Complete paperwork – opening and closing duties; filling out supply requisitions, maintenance request forms and updating of log books
– Coordinate and assist with deep cleaning projects.
Qualifications and requirements
We are inviting positive, self assured and professional persons with a real approachable manner to apply for this position. You must be a committed and dedicated individual who takes pride into going above and beyond to delivering exceptional quality service.
Furthermore, the ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications and experience:
– Fluency in English
– Preferably a High School Diploma related to Hospitality Management
– At least one to two years previous housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size
– Ability to work under pressure
– Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays