Join InterContinental Malta’s team
We are seeking Housekeeping attendants to join our dynamic team. As a member of the Housekeeping team, you will provide an exceptional service in room and/or public area cleaning and preparation. You will ensure company brand standards of quality and cleanliness are maintained at all times and ensure safe and efficient use of all cleaning equipment and material. Further duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner;
• Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis;
• Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks;
• Carry out lost property procedures;
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
We are inviting positive, self assured and professional individuals with a real approachable manner to apply for this position. You must be a committed and dedicated individual who takes pride into going above and beyond to delivering exceptional quality service.
Qualifications and requirements
Ideally you’ll have previous work experience, preferably in a hotel of similar size. You will also be able to work under pressure and able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends and/or holidays. Applicants must speak fluent English.