A creative and innovative culinary experience
Waterbiscuit offers a gastronomic experience to delight all with a charming and contemporary atmosphere and enthusiastically accomplished cuisine, using the freshest Mediterranean ingredients. Meanwhile, at the Waterbiscuit Bar dining may be enjoyed throughout the day, though ultimately the cocktails enjoy the limelight and each creation seeks to exceed the wildest expectations.
Visit the Waterbiscuit Facebook Page for more information.
08:00 AM – 12:00 PM
All Day Dining
12:30 PM – 11.00 PM
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
08:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Bar / Cocktails
A La Carte – All Day Dining
The Chef’s Table
Waterbiscuit’s Chef de Cuisine Brady Dalli is delighted to invite you to a discovery of flavour and flair. The tailor made menu will be created exclusively for only ten individuals daily and throughout Chef Brady will be explaining the creative process that he and his team go through to make the refined cuisine. The 7 course menu is available for €69.00 per person. This menu can be also available with a wine pairing package available at an extra €20.00 per person. For more information or to make a reservation, please call us on 2376 2225 or email email@example.com.
– Caramelized celeriac soup with smoked cheese crumble and truffle oil
– Smoked cheese royal with onion mousse, pickled onion, smoked paprika and black sesame crumble
Crispy pork risotto with oyster mushrooms, broad beans and a pecorino emulation
– Pan seared meager with textures in heirloom tomato
– Glazed short rib of beef with celeriac, braised shallots and a pickled mustard jus
– Macha tea and cardamom granite with pear foam and compressed pears
– Peanut and white chocolate bar with caramel popcorn and crushed candied peanuts