Join InterContinental Malta’s team
As a Guest Service Agent, you will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times on front desk in the hotel. Your key responsibilities will include check-in and check-out of guests, billing, messaging and guest interaction and engagement. You will have a thorough knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services and will pass this information onto the guest whenever the possibility arises, in order to identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate. As a Guest Service Agent, you will be committed to offer our guests, a more confident, and satisfactory and intimate travel experience.
Qualifications and requirements
We are inviting positive, self assured and professional persons with a real approachable manner to apply for this position. You must be a committed and dedicated individual who takes pride into going above and beyond to delivering exceptional quality service.
Furthermore, the ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications and skills:
– Fluency in English is a must and fluency in an additional language is considered as an asset
– High level of IT proficiency, particularly in using Opera Fidelio;
– At least one year previous hotel experience preferably in a hotel of similar size;
– Ability to work under pressure
Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
– Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays