Join InterContinental Malta’s team
InterContinental Malta is looking for charming, confident and internationally minded people who do all they can do to exceed guest expectations.
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, your overall responsibility is to supervise the operation of one of our food and beverage outlets in order to deliver an outstanding guest experience. You are also required to communicate and delegate tasks to team members in order to ensure that the outlet’s targets are achieved. Further duties include but are not limited to:
– Ensuring compliance of brand standards;
– Managing guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
– Assist the food and beverage management team with achieving financial targets;
– Training, developing and coaching team members;
Qualifications and requirements
We are inviting positive, self assured and professional persons with a real approachable manner to apply for this position. You must be a committed and dedicated individual who takes pride into going above and beyond to delivering exceptional quality service.
Furthermore, the ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications and skills:
– Fluency in English;
– Preferably a High School Diploma related to Hospitality Management;
– At least one to two years previous food and beverage experience preferably in a hotel of similar size;
– Flexibility to responds to a range of different work situations;
– Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment;
– Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays